Get in Touch

Contact SourceSwap.

Got a tool worth testing, a homelab setup worth writing about, or a license change worth flagging? Send it over — I read every message myself.

DIRECT CHANNELS

Ideas worth sending

Choose how you’d like to connect.

Corrections & updates

If a tool's added telemetry, changed its license, or moved features behind a paywall — tell me. I audit every report.

Notes & ideas

Homelab stories, article pitches, or a tool you think belongs on the test bench — I want to read it.

PREFER EMAIL?andy@sourceswap.pages.dev
MESSAGE FORM

Send a note

Fill out the fields below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

COMMON QUESTIONS

Questions worth asking
before reaching out.

Have a question not answered here? Drop a note above and I'll get back to you.

No. Placements, reviews, and directory spots cannot be bought. I don't run paid sponsorships, take vendor kickbacks, or use affiliate links that reward recommending one platform over another. The fulleditorial policy outlines how tools are tested. If an app has flaws or high setup friction, it gets cataloged under the trade-offs.

Use the form above and select Tool update, or email directly with the repository URL and a commit diff or announcement link. If a project switches away from an OSI-approved license or introduces non-consensual telemetry, the listing is audited and updated promptly.

Yes. If you build or maintain an open-source, local-first, or self-hosted tool that respects user data portability, you can suggest it through our dedicated tool submission page to provide full architectural and repository specifications.

I typically respond within 24 to 48 hours. Because SourceSwap is run entirely by one person, replies may take a little longer if I am deep into a complex bare-metal migration benchmark or testing a new batch of tools.

No. SourceSwap evaluates open-source, local-first, and self-hosted software exclusively. If the code cannot be inspected, compiled, and run independently without proprietary gatekeeping, it does not belong on the test bench.